Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Question #12

Question #12: Describe your favorite clothes?

A: In high school I kind of dressed like a tom boy. I was very insecure about my weight and was not really sure how to dress my body type... so I usually went for looser fitting clothes. But I also started to be a little trendy.... Ugg boots, jeans, I went for the Roxy brand clothes and shoes and it was the girls sportsy look.

Now, I am pretty up on the trends I would say. Right now... I love to wear jeggings (jean leggings) with cute boots and a longer top and cardigan. Flattering, comfortable and cute. I am absolutely in love with boots. I just think they are so cute... so I am hoping they don't get out of style anytime soon... and even if they did, I would still probably wear them. :) I love shopping. I have changed SO much when it comes to the way I dress and style myself since I was in high school. If I knew then what I know now... I probably would have dated more in High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment