Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Question # 21

Q: Describe getting and decorating a Christmas tree with your family. How was it decorated and when did you put it up?

A: I only remember maybe one or two times when I was really young when we would actually go to a tree farm to pick out a tree. Most of the time my parents picked one up at a lot and brought it home. I always loved the smell. I remember the year they bought a fake tree... I was so sad because I missed the smell. We usually put up Christmas in the first week of December. I was always so excited... my dad would put the colored big bulbed Christmas lights up outside the house and I loved falling asleep look at them outside my bedroom window. Back to the tree.... I would get so excited to put Christmas up, I would want to help my mom decorate the tree. She would let me help, but my mom is particular about the way things look and would move everything that I put up. I learned at a young age that there was no use helping my mom decorate the tree. I always looked forward to see my favorite ornaments on the tree. We had an angel on top

Now I only have a little tree.... but being single over the years I have started to collect decorations... and I myself put up a fake tree in my town house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment