Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Question #101

Question : Name a book you loved and tell why?

Answer: Answering this when I was younger, I would have said "The Hobbit". It was the first Novell I ever read and I fell in love with fantasy/action adventure books. Not that I have ever been that big of a reader and am still not. However, that book will always have a special place in my heart. My sister got me to read it because she told me she would buy me the movie if I had the book (this is back in the day with the old animated movie... which I still have) and now I am equally as excited for the new Hobbit movies coming out.

Besides the Hobbit, in recent years I fell in love with the Harry Potter books and the Hunger Games books. I know they are trendy and sometimes I don't want to like them because of that... but in all honesty, they are trendy for a reason. They are GREAT books. Very well written and I loved getting sucked into a new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment