Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Question #103

Q: What do I look like?

A: What an interesting question. If you would have asked me this question when I was younger, I would have given a very different answer than I would today... because I was young and insecure and didn't like the way I looked. I was chubby with crooked teeth. I didn't like my pointy nose with my round face. I was so pale skinned that people would tease me about it. My feet are big and so on and so forth.

I look at myself differently now though. I see myself as beautiful. Not in a conceited way. Not at all. I still see many flaws in myself, but just that I have come to know who I am and love who I am and appreciate my uniqueness. Also helps that I got braces to straighten out my teeth, lost weight and grew into my features. :)

So now, I would tell you that I am an average height girl, with beautiful long brown hair and blue/green eyes (the only one in my family with both of those). I'm a curvy girl with a good fashion sense. I have beautiful clear skin... never struggled with zits. Now I think my fare skin keeps me looking younger. I'm not 31 but people still think I'm 26. Sure I still want to loose more weight and I still have bigger feet than the average girl, but I'm comfortable and confident in my own skin, and that is a happy place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment