Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Question #108

Q: What is your favorite holiday? How do you celebrate it?

A: When I was younger, I would have told you Christmas, hands down. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE Christmas. There is something really special and magical about it beyond the excitement of presents (which I don't really get much of anymore) which is one of the big reasons why you love it as a kid so much. It is the season where everyone is just a little kinder, wants to serve more, there is special music and lovely decorations. It is just a beautiful and special and magical holiday.

However, now I have a lot of special feelings for many different holidays. I love Halloween... just because I am in love with fall and I have always loved dressing up and all the fun festive things that come along with it. I also LOVE Independence day. Fireworks are magical. I have pride and love for my country, so it makes that holiday really special. Plus I love summertime and everything that comes with it. I LOVE thanksgiving. A time to be with family and reflect on all of the things you are thankful for and all of the blessing we have in our life. I even love Valentines day... even though I don't have a Valentine most of the time... because it helps me reflect on all of the people in my life that I have that I do really love and appreciate. So.... it's hard to pick just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment