Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Friday, December 5, 2014

Question #109

Q: Who is my best friend? What is she/he like?

A: I'm trying to think of who I would have said my best friend was in Jr. High. I would have either said Kate Gamble. We would hang out after school and we wore the BFF matching necklaces. Or I would have said Violet and Cody because we had our "silly club" and hung out all the time. I'm not sure.

Who I would say now though...... hands down Lolly... but I have many close friends. Brad, Nate and Steve would also be my best friends. Even though they are all married and have kids, they have never forgotten about me and we all still get together and keep in touch and go to each others weddings and they are there for me no matter what. That is what best friends are right?

Lolly though... she goes above and beyond. She taught me everything I know about fashion and decorating. She has kept in touch regularly even after she got married and had kids. I was even a bridesmaid for her wedding. She always sends me a birthday and Christmas gift and calls and texts to check up on me. She knows the most about my dating life more than any of my friends. We visit each other at least once a year... usually more. The list goes on and on. I know for a fact that if I really need to talk to a friend or need advice or an opinion. She will always be there for me and me for her. That is a true friend and I am lucky to have her as one of my best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment