Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #136

Q: What is your favorite Saturday activity?

A: Growing up, we used to do our chores on Saturday. My mom made us each a little apron and with a list of things to do in one pocket and a candy in the other pocket to eat when we were done (and we actually waited). I'm glad my parents taught me the importance of cleaning growing up because TOO many people don't clean now as adults. It amazes me actually. We also washed the cars on Saturday and dumped the trash to the dumpster down the street. That was fun for us because we would all hang off the van. My dad was the coolest to let us do that. My favorite place to sit on the van was backwards on the tire on the back holding on to the rails on top of the van.

Now, I would say my favorite thing to do on Saturday is sleep in. I love sleeping. I also love being productive and getting things done that I need to get done what ever that may be, but also have time to relax and even better if I get to fit something fun in too... like a hike or some sort of adventure... but that doesn't always happen, so I'm happy with sleeping in. It's the little things in life when you get older. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment