Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #123

Q: What does my bedroom look like? Do I share a room? What do I like best about my room?

A: Growing up, I shared a room until I was in Jr. High. I went through different phases of who I shared a room with. I remember sharing a room with Jamie & Lori and we had bunk beds. I also shared a room with Chad for a while. I shared with Jamie. I went through different phases with what my room looked like. I can tell you that it was always clean and my bed was always made and I loved collecting stuff, so I had lots of stuffed animals and different toys.

NOW... I have my own room. I love my room. It's small, but it is cozy and cute. I have a queen size bed with gray bedding and cute pillows, a little chandelier that hangs over my bed, a small closet that I wish was a big walk in closet for all the clothes and shoes I have. I'm in the basement, but there isn't a lot of light, but I have gray curtains that cover the closet and sides of the window and a white curtain with lights behind it that are in front of the window. It's very pretty at night. Besides that... there is just a little night stand and a dresser and a cute full size mirror that I made and all my accessories. Oh... I also painted the wall in back of my bed a teal color. I love it. I love the colors and girly and cozy feel to my room. Decorating is so fun for me and it takes some work and some money, but then I get to enjoy it for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment