Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #122

Q: Do you eat in the kitchen or dining room? Does everyone have a special seat?

A: Growing up, we ALWAYS ate at the kitchen table together. We never ate in the living room or dining room. It was one of the only times that we were all together as a family to talk once we got older and became more busy and we formed the habit when we were younger, because that was always the way it was. I'm really thankful for that now (not that I ever had a problem with it) because it really helped us bond and communicate. I know SO many people that just plant themselves in front of the tv. I sometimes do that now just because that is where my roommates are and I want to be with them.

I don't remember having special seats, but my parents were usually at the heads of the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment