Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #130

Q: If you could buy your own car, what would it be and why? What color?

A: If you would have asked me this as a teenager, I don't know if I would have had an answer for you. I don't think I really thought about or cared too much about cars. I couldn't drive, so what did I care? Once I could drive, I was just happy to have a car to drive, so I still didn't care. I could have told you what colors I liked. For a while I loved the silver cars.

Now that I am an adult, I actually just bought my first car. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted because I never really had looked into cars and researched them much before. After a few months of researching, I bought a car that I love. I bought a 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. I love the way it looks inside and out. It's a charcoal gray and it has leather seats that are heated, it has a sun roof, blue tooth and backup camera and all the bells and whistles. It's awesome and gets amazing gas mileage and has a great sound system and it drives so smooth and quite. I could go on and on. I love my car and I'm glad I took my time and shopped around and sound something that I really love because I pretty much signed my life away when I bought the car and I'm going to be driving it for a LONG time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment