Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #126

Q: Tell about your best Halloween costume ever.

A: I'm trying to think of what I would have answered as a teenager because I feel like all of my best costumes have been since I was an adult. There was this one year that me and my sister Jamie and our neighbor friend all dressed up like punks that costume was ok... but the cool part about it was that instead of saying trick or treat at the houses, we did a little rap about being a punk. I remember it was fun and everyone loved it because it was different and we were cute kids thinking we were cute and cleaver. ha ha.

As an adult, I have had some pretty epic Halloween costumes. My first epic one was when I dressed as Queen Amildala from the later Star Wars and I dressed up with my friends Aaron and Shawntelle. We were a big hit when we walked around IV in Santa Barbara. Lots of people wanted to take their picture with us. We later wore those same costumes to the Star Wars Episode II premier. Another great costume was when I dressed up as Mary Poppins and my friend Wes dressed up as Bert. One of my favorites is when me and my roommate Megan and our friends Rich and Jason all dressed up like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those costumes also probably took the most work. Our other roommate, Sarah, even dressed up as April O'Niel. This wasn't for Halloween, but it was totally epic, I got a bunch of my friends to dress up with me as different Mario Kart characters and go race Go-Karts  at Boondocks. I was Toad. Anyway... I LOVE dressing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment