Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #127

Q: If you could watch a video over and over, what would it be and why? What's it about?

A: Video? Like on YouTube? I don't know. There are a lot of great video's out there. TV show, I would have to say "Alias" or "An Idiot Abroad". Alias is a show about the CIA undercover stuff that I love and have watched several times all of the way through. An Idiot Abroad is a reality TV show about a British guy that is sent around the world and he hates traveling and being out of his comfort zone. It's hilarious. I never get tired of watching it. Back in middle school I would have told you Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and X-Files. Ha ha.

As for movies, back then I probably would have told you Labyrinth. I was obsessed with that movie. ha ha. I still like it, but now I would have to say "Hot Rod" or "Nacho Libre". Both are hilarious and quotable movies. Hot Rod is about a guy who wants to be a stunt man but stinks at it, but tries to raise money for his step dad's heart surgery. Nacho Libre is about a guy that lives at a Monastery and doesn't feel accepted and becomes a fighter to feel important and gets money for the orphans. They are both stupid... but so stupid they are funny. Kind of like Idiot Abroad. I guess I like that sort of thing ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment