Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Question #119

Q: What is my most favorite book and author?

A: Answering this question as a teenager, I would have told you "The Hobbit" by J.R. Tolkin. I still love that book, it will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first novel I ever read and fell in love with the story. I was never a really big reader. I'm still not. However, that will always be one of my favorites. Since then... in my adult years, I fell in love with the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling and the Hunger Games books. Both series were SO good to the point where I couldn't put the books down. That is saying a lot for me since I am not a big reader. ha ha. I wish I gave myself more time to read, but I always have so many other things I want to do. Oh well, maybe one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment