Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Question #2

Question #2 Do you collect anything? (Bugs, baseball cards, marbles, etc..)

A.  Do I collect anything? Are you kidding? What don't I collect? Growing up I went through a lot of different phases of what I collected. Maybe I should just list everything that I can remember that I used to collect.

1. Trolls (remember those weird troll dolls with the rad hair?
2. Baseball cards (I still have them)
3. Coins
4. Stickers
5. Designed pencils
6. Marbles
7. Legos
8. Barbies
9. Anything Superman
10.  Root Beer Cans (probably the weirdest collection)

Well... that was back then. What am I collecting now that I am older? My collections have changed for sure. Now I collect...

1. Hats
2. Scarves
3. Perfume
4. Guys (my friends will know what that means)
5. Nail Polish
6. Necklaces
7. Music
8. Movies
9. Make Up
10. Boots

Amazing how things change as you get older. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment