Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Friday, January 27, 2012

Question #7

Question #7: Am I a forgiving person? Is there anyone that I need to forgive and what's the game plan?

A: I am not sure what other people would say about me... but I think I am a very forgiving person. I admit my feelings are hurt very easily and I get mad or disappointed in people easily, but I am very quick to forgive because I don't like being mad at people. I don't like having bad feelings towards people. If I ever run into someone I know randomly around town... I want to be able to smile and say hi instead of hiding and pretending like we don't see each other. A person can really do wrong to me and all they would have to say is sorry and I would forgive them. Even sometimes when they don't say sorry I reach out to them and say sorry even if I didn't do anything just to make it better because it is not worth being right or mad over things. I even forgave my ex fiance for cheating on me.  Not because it was okay, I told him it wasn't ok... but I forgave him because I don't want to hate him forever. That is my take on it.

Is there anyone that I need to forgive right now? Not that I can think of. I really try to take care of it right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment