Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Question #3

Question #3 What was my favorite Young Women's Mutual Night Activity?

A: I think that is a hard one. It was so long ago that I was in Young Women's... let's see what sticks out to me from 10+ years ago. ha ha.  Some that I can remember and loved... I put on an activity for one of my Laurels projects. I put on a modesty fashion show. I had my fellow Laurels dress up in modest outfits for different categories. We had beach wear, casual, formal. I had one of the leaders be the announcer and we set up a runway with lights and I even made a fun play list to go along with it. I also loved when we did lip sinking shows. Another one I loved is when we went to the nursing home and we were set up with different people to talk to, we put on a talent show for them and we watched the show with them too. I remember really loving the lady that we were partnered up with and I remember the dance that Jessica and I made up to perform in that talent show. I think my favorite activity was when we had BBQ's on the beach and kayaked in the ocean. Oh how lucky I was to grow up next to the beach. :) My childhood and teenage years were pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment