Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Question #5

Question #5 The Lord gave everyone talents, what are some of my talents?

A: Ummm.... I think that I am one of those people that am not really good at any one thing but I am kind of good at a lot of things. For example, I would say that I am kind of good at piano, guitar, singing, decorating, cooking, party planning, photography, crafts, blogging, massages and fashion.

Some things that I consider talents that I did not have to necessarily learn because it was something I wanted to do... are things like being a people person, making people feel welcome, complimenting people, being goal oriented, being loyal, and being easy going....

There you go. I think that is good. I'm ok with that list. I think I can work on some more talents... but I am always trying to develop new talents and that is the important thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment