Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Monday, September 17, 2012

Question #16

Q: What profession do you hope your future husband will work in? Why?

A: I believe that my answer back in high school would be the same as it is now. I don't care... as long as he is hard working and can provide for me and our family. I think that now more than ever. I can tell you though what professions I find more attractive and the types of guys that attracts. I am attracted to guys that are good with their hands. Can fix things, build things.... even if it is just a hobby. So I have dated a few guys that have worked in construction. I am also attracted to guys that are good business men.... and more recently... I have been attracted to the therapist, because it means they are caring, service oriented and good communicators (but I don't think I would have ever thought that has a high schooler). What type of job the guy has is not a deal breaker.... just as long as he has one, and it makes him happy and it can pay the bills.... I will be happy just to have a man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment