Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Question #18

Q: What are my relationships like with my brothers and sisters?

A: When I was in High School, I am sure that I would have said that I was closest with Jamie. We even hung out together while we were in High School. Not a ton... but a little. Over the years I have been closer to one sibling more than another. Lori and I will always have Costa Rica bond together. Chad and I were in school together the longest... so we bonded. Once I moved to Utah and it was just me and Kristy here... I was really close to her. No matter who I was closest to at the time... I have always had a great relationship with my siblings. I mean... we fought a lot growing up as kids. That is normal. As we grew to be adults though... we just have become better and better friends as the years go by. I see and talk to my brother the least, but still have a great relationship with him. I have a really close relationship with my sisters and try to visit them all and be a good aunt to their kids. I love my family a lot and love that everyone has a great love and respect for each other. I know that my siblings are always going to be loving toward me and be supportive no matter what I'm going through. We don't talk on the phone much.... but we are good at keeping in touch with each other and knowing what is going on through our family website, facebook and blogs. I'm really thankful that I have a great relationship with everyone in my family. Could not ask for a better family. No, we are not perfect.... but I really don't have anything to complain about either. They are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment