Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Question #94

Q: What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?


A: I really wonder how I would have answered this as a teenager. Honestly... I have been so adventurous in my adult years, that I wonder what I thought adventure was when I was a teen. For sure the most adventurous thing I have ever done was backpack Costa Rica for 2 months with my sister kind of on a whim. We didn't plan anything, we didn't know where we were going to stay when we got there or what we were going to do for 2 months. It was both of our first time out of the country. My first time away from home really. Lori just knowing enough Spanish to get us by and me knowing nothing really at first. I was nervous. I cried at the airport when my mom dropped us off. But it opened a door for me. It taught me how to let go and know things would work out and it taught me what adventure is and that I LOVE it. That was the beginning of adventure for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment