Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Question #95

Q: How many are in your family. Do you wish you had more brothers or sisters? Why?


A: I love my family the way it is. But I think everyone is always curious.... what would it be like to be the oldest? What would it be like to be the youngest? For me... I wondered when it would be like to have a little sister instead of being the baby sister and probably what I wished for the most was an older brother. Would he be protective of me? Would I hang out with his friends? Who knows. I do know that my sisters are there for me. My little brother cars about me and that I couldn't ask for a better family. We are not perfect, but I love my family and am so thankful for them... exactly the way we all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment