Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Question #97

Q: Tell about your favorite pet... What kind of animal? When did you get him/her? Why do you like them?


A: I absolutely love animals so this is a hard question for me. I had a lot of pets growing up. I of course loved our family dog... but my favorite pet that was my very own was probably my iguana, Spike that I bought while I was in high school. My cousin Dave had one and I thought it was so cool that I had him go with me to pick one out for me. I handled him a lot as a baby, so he grew up to be very tame. He was so pretty and cool looking and easy to take care of and fun to have. I loved my iguana which a lot of other girls probably thought was really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment