Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Question #98

Q: Have I ever had a "crush" on someone? Who and do I still like him now? Describe him.


A: Ha ha ha! I would sure hope that I still don't have a crush on the guys that I did when I was a teenager. Yes, of course I have had crushes... I have had a lot of crushes since then and continue to have crushes. My first really big crush though was Dan. I mean I guess I had crushes before that. I had a boyfriend in 5th grade, but I mean.... it was just like the thing to do. I didn't really like him like my first crush. Dan was the type of crush where it consumed my thoughts and I wrote about him in my journal and I even wrote a song about him. Yes... the normal obsessive teenager kind of crush. :) Why did I have a crush on him? Because is was really cute. Tall, dark and handsome. My type... I guess it has always been my type. Super nice guy. We are still friends. He is married with kids now. It was a fun first crush though. He even went with me to my Winter formal in high school. First crush is fun. Crushes in general are fun. Do I have one right now? Not really. I would say that I still have feelings from my last relationship which still kind of continues... but I wouldn't say that I have a current crush. Sadly. Oh how dating has changed me over the years. Sometimes I wish I could go back to that innocent high school girl with a crush on a boy I knew I would never have.

No comments:

Post a Comment