Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Question #99

Q: If you could have any animal as a pet. What kind would you choose and why?


A: Since I have had a lot of different pet's... if I could choose any pet I wanted, I would probably choose something that I can't have. An exotic pet. Of course the reality of it, I wouldn't really want it because it would be too high maintenance (I can barely keep my salt water fish tank alive) but I think having an exotic pet would be very exciting. Such as... an elephant. Ever since I rode my own elephant bareback in Thailand, I have wanted one. They are so gentle, they love people. I fell in love with my elephant. I also think having a baby tiger would be really fun. I always wanted a horse growing up... but I think I really just like riding other people's horses now and then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment