Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Question #26

Q: Am I pleased with what I look like? If I could change any part of myself, what would it be?

A: Back in Jr. High when I would have said no probably. I remember back then I didn't like my body at all, I didn't like my nose and I hated my teeth. I never really got too much attention from guys and I was always insecure and compared myself to my sisters... which was easy for me to do since they were all so much thinner than I was an smart and talented and so on and so forth.

NOW I look at myself differently. Of course there are still things I wish I could change, but I have learned to like my body and the curves that I have. I wish I were thinner, but I am always working on that... it is a constant struggle. I have great skin and great hair and beautiful eyes and I have learned to like my nose as well. I have learned to dress my body type... which I struggled with before. Anyway, the answer is, I think I am beautiful, the only thing I would change is that I wish I was thinner and it was easier for me to lose weight. Hopefully I find someone that loves me exactly the way that I am. Struggles and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment