Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Question #27

Q: How do you like being the older, middle, or youngest child? Does it have any particular advantages or disadvantages?

A: I am the middle child. Do I like being the middle child? Yes. I like having older sister's that I look up to and I liked having a little brother to play with and look up to me. I kind of wished that I had an older brother.. but I have never cared about having a younger sister. There are for sure disadvantages to being a middle child. Sometimes I felt like nobody paid attention to me. I didn't feel like I shined like my other siblings. That was probably my biggest complaint as the middle child. Although I mostly felt that way when I was growing up.... in my younger years, sometimes I still feel that way. That I'm the child that doesn't get paid attention to. But it is probably me just thinking that and not really what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment