Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Question #28

Q: How is your sense of humor? Do you like to tell funny stories? Do you like to play practical jokes? Have you ever had one played on you?

A: I think that I have a great sense of humor. I also love to be around people that have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh. I sometimes wish I was funnier than I am... but I think I am pretty funny. I like to make awkward or bad situations into funny stories and tell them on my blog. People usually get a big kick out of it.

Do I play practical jokes? Sometimes... espcially on April Fools Day. I have played many practical jokes... like I tied someone's door shut so they couldn't get out. I have put jello in someone's bathtub, I have done secret love notes to people, I have put candy bars in people's toilets to look like poop. I put snow on someone's door and it froze over night.... so when they opened the door, it looked like an ice wall that they didn't know how thick it was. Oh and lots of things have been done to me. prank wars can be fun if it doesn't go too far. :)

What fun is life if you can't laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment