Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Question #31

Q: Tell your favorite joke, or about something that makes you laugh.

A: I'm not one that tells a lot of jokes. If someone asks me to tell a joke I say... "I have a good one. It's a knock knock joke. You start it."

Then they say "knock knock"
and I say "Who's there"
and then they just sit there really confused. Actually everyone's reaction to it is pretty different which is what makes it so funny. That's all I got.

Something that makes me laugh though. Well... that is a different story. I love to laugh so hard that I cry. It is one of the best feelings. One story that makes me laugh this hard almost everytime I tell it, or talk about it or even think about it has to do with my good friend Monica. Boy did that girl have a sense of humor. One weekend we ran away into the mountains to go camping and we didn't tell anyone. When we came back from our camping trip, we had found a little snake and brought it back with us and Monica kept it as a pet (which her roommates were thrilled about). Another time we were thinking of ways to get people back that bothered us or had done something mean to us and Monica invented Tuna Bombs. What is a tuna bomb you ask? Well... you get a balloon, and fill it with tuna, and water and a little bit of syrup for good measure and you tie them up and you let them sit somewhere... for days. Then they really start to smell. Then when you are ready... you throw them at someone's door or whatever so that it smells really bad. I tell these two stories because they have to do with the story that I'm going to tell that is so funny. Well... for FHE in our ward at the Riviera, we had a white elephant gift exchange for Christmas. Monica forgot to go out and buy a gift... so she put the tuna bombs in a box and wrapped it up and then she put the snake in a box and wrapped it up. When it came time for the gift exchange... this really funny guy in our group got her gift. He opened up the first one and it was the snake. I wish you could have been there for the look on his face when he opened the box. All he could say was that he hated snakes and Monica took him back. Then he opened up the next box and people asked what it was.... he said he had no idea but it smelled really bad. Monica and I just laughed and laughed. Needless to say, Monica ended up taking both of her gifts home with her which I think she was secretly happy about. HA HA HA. Oh man. Maybe it is just me, but I find that hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment