Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Friday, November 30, 2012

Question #32

Q: Do I enjoy my everyday life? What's it like?

A: Yes, I enjoy my everyday life. I think I make the best out of life. I keep busy, I continue to learn new things, learn new talents and skills, I'm responsible, I am social and fun and I create a lot of fun activities for myself and others around me. I am the fun one that creates groups to dress up as Mario characters and race go carts, I have fort week, I dress up any excuse I get. I have the peter pan syndrome... which means I never want to go grow up, I just want to have fun and enjoy life. I am always traveling to new places to experience new things and meeting new people. I try to make the best out of situations and learn what I need to learn from what life throws at me. Bad situations or awkward ones... I try to turn into a funny story to tell. If you can't laugh at life... it would be a lot harder I think. So yes, I enjoy life.

As much as I love to have fun and travel the world and do fun activities... my everyday life is not ALWAYS exciting. But I keep busy. I have always been this way. I work full time. I have my calling, FHE, Institute, and plans with people that I constantly have. I like being busy. I would rather be busy than bored. A year ago I was also volunteering as a tutor for under privaledged kids. I did that once a week for a year and a half... and now I am trying to find another way that I can serve in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment