Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Question #30

Q: What is the weirdest dream I've ever had?

A: That is hard to answer because I feel like I have had a lot of weird dreams. One of them I was in an animated nintendo game... and I actually got shot in the game and in my dream and then it said "Game Over" before I woke up. Weird.

In another dream, I went out to the wilderness and it had a very Lord of the Rings feel to it.

One of the dreams that really stands out to me as being super weird... is when I dremt that I went swimming, but then all of the sudden I could breath under water and I was talking to fish and I went with dolphins to the movies (under the sea movie theater I guess) and we went out to ice cream after.

Is there something wrong with me? Ha ha. Obviously many of my dreams have to do with what I have been watching a lot of.

No comments:

Post a Comment