Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Question #64

Q: Write about when you received your testimony.

A: I think growing up in the church, my testimony came little by little through learning and understanding more and experiences that I had. That being said... when I realized I had a testimony and when it became strong, was when I started early morning seminary. That in and of it'self is saying something that I got up every morning and went to early morning seminary since I am not a morning person.I had perfect attendence and got up every school day at 5:30 to go. I read my scriptures everyday. That is when I started learning of the prophet and apostles and started loving General Conference. That is when I knew without a doubt that the church was true and started feeling so blessed that I had it in my life. Having that strong testimony made it easy for me to stand up for my belief's at school and work when I was a minority as far as religion goes. I loved it and wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment