Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Question #67

Q: Where is my most favorite place to go and what is it like?

A: Right now... I'm not sure that I have a favorite place to go. I just love to go places. ha ha. Back when I lived in Santa Barbara though... I had a favorite spot. It was a cliff at the beach by UCSB campus. I loved to go there... because it wasn't sandy, I would either sit on the dirt or plants. I just sat right next to the cliff and watch the sunset most of the time. Think about what was going on in my life while I felt the breeze on my face and listened to the waves crash and take in the beautiful scenery. It was so relaxing. I miss it dearly. Utah is beautiful though and has a lot of great things to offer as well. I just miss my little spot on the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment