Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Question #85

Q: Am I a good friend to other people? If so how? If not what can I do to improve?

A: I mean... I guess you would have to ask my friends if I am a good friend or not, but I think I'm a great friend. I am loyal and would do anything for my friends. I think that is why I have so many. People know they can trust me and that I will listen and be there for them and give advice or whatever they need. My close friends... no matter where they move, I will go visit them. I love my friends. I forgive and forget. I'm happy and fun.

Is there something I can improve on? There is always something everyone can improve on. Me personally... I knwo I am super senstive and feeling left out or that my love isn't being returned in a friendship and so on and so forth... I can get jealous and I have been trying to work on that... all of that. I think the less I worry about that stuff, the better friend I can be to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment