Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Question #88

Q: List all of the costumes you have worn or characters you have been for Halloween.

A: Wow! Ok... let's see if I can remember everything I have been over there years. I LOVE dressing up, so this might be hard but I will do my best. I will start from the most recent years and try and work my way backwards.

Donatello (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle)
Mary Poppins (my friend Wes was Bert)
Cleopatra
Alphaba (wicked which from Wicked)
Peacock
Lady Bug
Jem (from my favorite chartoon growing up "Jem and the Holograms")
Angel
Forrest Fairy
Pirate
Movie Star
Black Cat
Queen Amildala (from Star Wars)
50's Girl
Cave Woman
Punk Rocker
Princess
Jasmine (from Alladin)
BYU Baseball Player
Mouse
Ballerina
Witch

Gosh... I'm sure there is more than that, but that is all I can think of at the top of my head. Many more to come in the years to come. I can't wait until I can do couple and family customes.

No comments:

Post a Comment