Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Question #89

Q: Where do you want to go to college?

A: Back in Jr. High.. I'm not sure if I knew where I wanted to go to college. I was still worried about Jr High and High School ahead of me. Oh how quickly that time passes. I think I knew I would probably go to Santa Barbara City College because that is what everyone in my family did. It was cheap and we could still live at home and pay for school and work.

So what I actually did? I did that for two years (SBCC) and then I decided to become an advance massage therapist, so I moved to Provo and I went to a Tech school called The American Institute of Medical Dental Technology. All of the siblings and I went to SBCC, but after that, everyoen went to and graduated from a different college. Which is kind of cool that we all did our own thing and we all graduated. Me from my Tech school. Kristy graduated from BYU Utah, Lori graduated from BYU Hawaii, Jamie graduated from UCSB and Chad graduated from Utah Valley University. We are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment