Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Friday, June 21, 2013

Question #90

Q: What's your favorite movie? Why do you like it? What's it about?

A: I like lots of different movies. I have always been a movie girl. I like different movies for different reasons. In the last 5 years though... my favorite movie has been "Hot Rod". It's a silly movie, so it seems like it shouldn't be my favorite... but it is so light hearted and makes me laugh everytime and I could watch it over and over again and it never gets old. It is also very quotable. I love to quote that movie.

It is about a guy who grew up wanting to be a stuntman because he thought his father that passed away was a stuntman. His stepfather has a bad heart and needs a transplant and he decides to do stunts in order to raise money for the heart surgery. He is not a good stuntman, but he does it... all so that he can kick his stepdads butt in a fight so he can earn his respect. Really dumb, I know... but it has a bunch of guys from SNL (Saturaday Night Live) and it is way funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment