Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Question #87

Q: What foreign language would you like to learn?

A: I started to learn a bit of Spanish... mostly by being in Costa Rica for two months... I think Spanish is probably the most practical language to learn since that is the second most common language. If I were not to pick Spanish though... I think I would want to learn French or Italian? I don't know... learning an Asian language would be cool too. SUPER hard though. I had a bunch of friends that were from Loas and they started teaching me how to say some things back when I was in college. Not much though. Maybe one of these days I will get motivated enough to learn another language fluetly. MAYBE I will marry someone that speaks another language fluently and they can teach me so we can talk together.

No comments:

Post a Comment