Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Friday, June 21, 2013

Question #91

Q: What instrument do you wish you could play and why?

A: Honestly, I wish I could play the instruments that I do play a lot better. I grew up playing the piano... mostly by ear and I really wish I could sight read. A couple of years ago, I decided to learn how to play the guitar... because my parents and sister all play and I think it is awesome. So I taught myself... but I wish I were better at it. I guess that is my own fault for not practicing more.

As far as instruments that I don't know how to play... I think the violin is beautiful and I would love to learn how to play that... but above that, I have ALWAYS loved and wanted to play the Harp. I think it is SO beautiful. I know they also are expensive and take up a lot of space. Maybe one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment