Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Question #69

Q: If you could choose any profession, what would it be and why?

A: This has definitely changed over the years. Back in Jr High, I would have told you I wanted to work with animals. I still love animals... and don't think it would be fun to work with them.... but I am not playing with pets like I used to. Now... the only pet I have is a beta fish, which growing up... NOT the case. I just don't have time for pets anymore and would love to get more when I am married and have kids to enjoy them and help teach them responsibility.

Now, my current job is working on contracts at Novell (a software company) I am a massage therapist on the side and sometimes even do a little photography on the side. I'm fine with that. What I would LOVE to be paid to do though... is travel and blog about it. I am currently in the works to try and make that happen. I may also become a health coach for Take Shape for Life. Apparently you can make a lot of money doing it and I think I would be pretty great at it. So... there you go. Lots of ways for me to make money. :) Makes life more interesting I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment