Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Question #62

Q: What is one bad habit you would like ot get rid of? Why?

A: I can think of two actually. First, I want to get rid of the habit of feeling like I need something sweet after every meal. I have a bad sweet tooth. I am on my way to getting rid of this habit since I started "Take Shape For Life". Hopefully it sticks. The other habit I would like to get rid of ... is staying up until early hours of the morning when I need to get up for work the next day. I know I'm a night owl... and that is never going to change, however, I can still be smart about how much sleep I get. Once my head hits the pillow, I have no problems falling asleep, so I shouldn't be staying up wasting time... like I so many times do.

No comments:

Post a Comment