Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Question #61

Q: What does your father do for a living? What time does he go and come home?

A: Well, my dad has done so many different jobs throughout my life I don't even know if I could keep track of them all. He worked for Delco Electronics for a while as an electric engineer. He owned a bakery for a while... I really remember that because he would always bring home a box of donuts. He worked for Telecom Communications and then after that didn't pan out he decided to work for himself and started doing home inspections and did that for many years along with doing construction management..... he did a lot of home projects for people up until my parents moved to Utah. Even after he moved to Utah he did it for another year and drove back and forth from Utah to California. Ha ha. Crazy dad. So he always just came and gone as he needed to. It made him feel like he could never take a break or vacation... not that he was ever into vacations that much anyway. He has always been a workaholic. He took almost a year off besides his property management in Utah which he has been doing for many years and just recently he has bought a company called Organa. It is a health suppliment for drinks. Anyway... the company seems to be doing well, but who knows what my dad's future work adventures will be. I don't know if he could ever stop working. He would be bored. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment