Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Question #37

Q: Describe your dream home.

A: I don't know if I have ever had a dream home in mind. I know there are certain things I would love to have in a future home. I would love to have a beautiful garden in the back with a pond or awesome fountain. I would love to have a big back pourch area with a cute outdoor furniture... for BBQ's and entertaining. With hanging lights. I would like a nice big kitchen. I would like to have a massage room so I can work out of my home. I would love to have a BIG walk in closet. Oh that is my biggest dream of all for my future home. A big enough walk in closet that I could have a rug and chase lounge and everything is nice and organized. Big master bedroom. If I ended up living next to a beach... I would love to have a big salt water tank of fish and coral and such that I have collected myself on my scuba dives. Beyond that... I just want it to be cute and comfortable and filled with a family that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment