Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Monday, January 14, 2013

Question #46

Q: What was the hardest thing that you ever had to do?

A: Umm... I feel like there could be many different answers to this. Hardest thing I have ever had to do physically was probably my sprint triathlon. Wouldn't have been so hard if I would have trained for it. ha ha. The hardest thing I have ever had to do mentally was probably pass Anatomy and Physiology to graduate from the American Institute of Medical-Dental Technology. The hardest thing I have ever had to do emotionally was get over my break up with Brent, who I was engaged to and call off the wedding and start all over again in the dating world. The hardest thing I have ever had to do courage wise was probably sing solo in front of 2,000 people. Or maybe it was the time that I was face to face with sharks, or maybe it was the time I was 400 feet in the air held by a little harnest and a parachute. I feel like I have had to do a lot of hard things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment