Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Question #58

Q: Am I a good communicator ? How can I improve this?

A: I feel like I am a good communicator. I feel like I improve more and more the older I get too. I love having conversations about feelings and trying to help others. One thing that I struggled with was telling people when they would hurt me.... and also in relationships letting the guy know what I need out of the relationship. Since I have recognized this.... I have done a lot better at it, but of course I am not perfect and can always improve on communication, everyone can. I feel like if everyone tried harder in the communication department, everyone would be a lot better off. There would be a lot more understanding and a lot less assumptions. Communication is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment