Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Question #48

Q: Who is your favorite Old Testament Character? Why?

A: I would have to say Joeph in Egypt. I really like Joseph because he as an amazing attitute through trials. No matter what he went through... his brother selling him as a slave in Egypt, being accused of aldulty and being put in jail... no matter what was thrown at him and how unfair it was, he made the best out of the situation. He stayed positive. Because he did this, he was blessed and he blessed and good things came to him even in his trials. I need to really try and be more like this. It is so hard for me to have a positive attitude when going through hard trials... but I am working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment