Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Monday, January 14, 2013

Question #39

Q: Am I involved in any clubs or extra -curricular activities?

A: In Jr High. I was playing afterschool softball and volleyball against other Jr. High's. I was also taking art. Beyond that... I was doing whatever we were doing in Young Womens.

As of NOW.... I play summer ward softball. Our ward team is pretty awesome. (I guess some of my activities have not changed much). I have also been on and off involved with different choirs. I even made a CD with my friend Wes. I volunteered tutoring kids once a week. Now I'm looking for another place to serve in the community. I have been on and off with taking tap dancing. Of course I have always been involved with church and whatever activities that may bring for me. I should look into taking some classes. I'm always trying to learn new things. I have kind of started a little photography club with some friends. Oh and I got scuba certified.... that was an extra curricular activity. So gald I did it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment