Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Question #34

Q: What is a good age to get married and why?

A: That is a hard question. I think it is going to be different for everyone. I think there are some people that do well get married young and it is better that way and other that got married young that shouldn't have because they were not sure of who they were yet. Personally... I think 25 and up is a good age. I think having your single years is important. It is good to be on your own for a while. You learn so much and you have your whole life to be with someone else. Honestly though... I think one is ready when they feel the desire and that they are mature enough to handle the responsibilies that come along with marriage and family. For some that comes younger some that comes when they are younger. Although I continue to learn and grow as a person.... I feel like I have been ready for a while. I'm just waiting for a guy who is ready to take the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment