Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Question #57

Q: Describe your Sundays.

A: My Sunday's are usually the same. I have church in the morning. I then either have meetings for my callings or the home teachers come or whatever... then my roommates and I usually cook lunch together and invite others over. Then in the late afternoon, I go to my parents house to hang out with my family and have dinner... which my dad BBQ's every Sunday and my grandma comes over and most of the time they invite another family over. Sometimes my nieces have award shows or games that they have made up and make us play. It is usually entertaining no matter what goes down. After I get home from my parents house... I sometimes go to ward prayer or a movie night... or a fireside or.... just hang out with friends or the roommates. No matter what goes down, my Sundays are always busy. In a good way... most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment