Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Question #55

Q: What was my favorite birthday? What was the best gift I ever got?

A: My favorite birthday was my golden birthday (when I turned 18 on the 18th). It was my favorite because I was with my whole family in Hawaii. They let me decide what I wanted to do on my birthday and where I wanted to eat out. I chose to snorkle at Hanauma Bay. It was beautiful and wonderful.

Best gift I ever got... was probably last year when my dad build me a storage bench. I love it. It is beautiful and something that is useful and that I will be able to keep around forever that means something. my dad made it and it looks professional. How awesome is that? I have a pretty talented family.

No comments:

Post a Comment