Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Brought to you by Brunette on the Internet

Monday, January 14, 2013

Question #42

Q: What is the nicest thing your mom has ever done for you?

A: My mom has done a lot of nice things for me. She stuck up for me when I was not being included and was being treated poorly by my friends in YW's. She also went to the school and yelled at my choir director when I came home crying because he split the choir into A & B groups in the middle of the year and I was put into the B group even though everyone knew I should be in the A group. She was there for me everyday when I was going through my broken engagment and let me cry to her. She would write nice notes in my lunches she made for me all of the time. She dropped off a present for me at work as a surprise, just to let me know she loved me. She drives with me to California every year to sing at Disneyland because she knows I love it so much. I could go on and on. My mother is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment